Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What on earth ...

... is Brahma up to? I'm on the same page as Devyani *rofl* Don't trust that man an inch!

When I watch Brahmanand Jhakar in action, I realise that both Shyam and the Cv team in IPK have a long way to go to reach this level of how to portray a villain. Brahmanand Jhakar is crude, uncouth ... yet his villainy is so suave and polished and bloody cunning, that it leaves you gasping for breath. And wondering ... what the hell is this man up to now?!

And after Arnav-Khushi, Gaurav-Vidya are definitely my favourite couple. If ever they come on another show, individually or together, I will watch them for sure ... even Brahmanand and Devyani, for that matter. Superb actors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...