Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Samrat proposes ... twice!!!

24th May episode

Sajan at chaistall, cuddled up close ... can these two stay apart anymore? ;) Gunjan says, I was scared of losing you, I thought I'd lost you, what would I have done, where would I have gone?
And Samrat goes down on one knee and says, even I don't want to stay away from you, so will you marry me?

And Gunjan is shocked - are you serious? What, Gunji, just say yes, girl, argue logistics, why, how later!!! :D
Then she asks, why, Samrat? The first time it was because of my wheelchair, now is this because of Neil? Are you afraid that I will go away from you? Because I can never leave you, never. You don't have to marry me.
And Samrat says no, it's not because of that. It's because you taught me what love was all about, and now what marriage will be all about. And now, I want to be with you always, I want to wake up every morning to your face next to me, to see your beautiful eyes gazing into mine, to see you 'sharmaoing' the way you do ...
So tell me ... opening his arms ... will you marry me?

And Gunjan shies away again, going red ... Samrat, not in front of everyone ...
And he says, I don't care if the whole world knows ...
Gunjan runs for her life ... wise girl! Awwwwww, she is such a darling!!!

So she walks on the road, traffic whizzing past, Samrat following her, a big grin on his face, he knows his answer, if she can stop blushing long enough to say yes. Then he decides to speed things up, jumps on top of a car and proclaims loudly to the world - I love this girl, Samrat Shergil loves Gunjan Bhushan ...
Traffic stops, Gunjan goes redder than a tomato and all the crowd is rooting for Sam, especially as he's doing a great imitation of Dharmendra ... this girl has driven me crazy in her love, and I won't come down till she says yes ... and if she does, I'm ready to marry her right now!
Crowd rooting for Samrat all the way, Gunjan gives up her blushes ... all right, I'll marry you, can you please come down?!
So he does, and puts a silly little grass ring on her finger, and they hug again ... BLISS!!!

In the middle, MN fight and make up, turns out Nups wanted Mayank not to sign the divorce papers as a proof of his love or some such thing ... random tantrums, random phera talk ... who writes their dialogues? Or do they copy them from random films? or K serials?

Precap - Sajan in the rain ... I don't believe this, I asked for Zindagi just a couple of days ago!!! *sigh*
(MN have their tenth suhaag raat alongside ... if they don't die, would be interesting how many more they have - might set a record for a TV show)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...