Friday, May 14, 2010

Sam gets a wakeup call - and ignores it

13th May episode

Neil Samrat - Samrat shell shocked at Neil's confession. Neil tells him I will still help you because you're the one Gunjan wants, the one she loves and i respect that. Samrat says, just tell me where she is, I need to talk to her. Neil says, I'll tell you, but is this the right time? Shouldn't you stop to think about your relationship? why have these problems arisen between the two of you?
Samrat, if you don't at least start realising now, you are a dhakkan! Why are you insecure? because you know Gunjan is not yours yet - not in the eyes of the world.
Neil says - I will stay in touch with you, when the time is right, I'll call you myself. Till then, think about what I've said. And what Gunjan has said - exactly the same thing, altho' Neil doesn't know that.
Sam says - Neil, tell Gunjan I love her very much and I will love her always.

Mayank in library - irritated with Nupur, she's selfish, wants to win at any cost ... etc., etc. Dude, why did you fall in love with her then?

Samrat tells Benji and Uday that neil loves Gunjan. NOT right, Samrat. A guy told you something in confidence, you blab it out to your dimwitted gang. And sure enough, they all start poisoning him against Neil, he's too serious, he's two-faced etc.
mayank says I don't think Neil is that - he seems straightforward and truthful.
So far so good.
Then Mayank goes into memories of his own road trip and how he fell in love - again, dude, if you were a fool, doesn't mean everyone will be the same.
So Mayank says - in these circumstances, anyone could fall in love. Love is blind. And then the fall comes.
Maybe Neil is not a bad guy, but he's in love, he could manipulate the situation and come closer to Gunjan. Unfortunately Mayank is extrapolating his and Nupur's situation to Samrat's - and ignoring Gunjan's pov completely. And Samrat gets swayed.

Samrat - I love you so much, Gunjan, I can't live away from you. And how can I trust Neil? Whatever happens, I will not let you far from me.
Why doesn't he stop to think that Gunjan too will never want to go far from him? Regardless of any Neil, blue, yellow, green in their lives? For shame Samrat! Is this your trust in Gunjan? when you repeatedly claim that you trust her more than you trust yourself?

More and more i feel this is leading to a Sajan breakup ... and they will get together again when Gunjan does NOT go to Neil in Samrat's place. And that will be her answer to all of Sam's self-doubts - that if not you, Samrat, no one else.

interspersed with Mayank mumbling something about Nupur.

Gunjan tells Nupur she wishes she was in Mumbai with Samrat right now. then she thinks - Samrat, you have realise that if there is no trust and respect in a relationship, that relationship cannot survive. You have to look at all viewpoints, not just your own.

The worst part of the episode - AGAINST his better judgement (he IS learning something from Gunjan, but very slowly), Samrat agrees to call the journalist he punched. And the journo says - give me a scoop on your love story and i'll tell you where she is. AND he adds fuel to the fire, rumors are that the director is fida on his beautiful heroine. and this is an unplanned shoot.

Sam doesn't want to have anything to do with this.

Precap - Sam on his way on his bike, with his guitar and flowers. Oh crap!!!! Did he make that deal? Could he be SOOO brainless?!!!

Gunjan says - voh mera Samrat hai.

Neil in tears - If you couldn't give me my love, fine, but why did you give me this pain? which will last a lifetime?

Links

Neil confesses to Sam that he loves Gunjan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...