Thursday, January 21, 2010

Two out of three

21st Jan

Bauji didn't hear ... so MN path is not going to be so smooth after all.

A's dad saw the picture ... although he insulted Bauji, Bauji and Bui deserved it - they were deceiving A's family by happily marrying off Nups to A without telling them that oops, your brand new daughter-in-law loves someone else and we knew it all along but we're just getting rid of an embarrassment.

A nobly bows out ... that's done for him by his dad, but finally he spoke up for MN ... umm, were you sleeping all this while? And how come no one asked him if he knew about this all along either? And was ready for the shaadi anyway?

So now bride is left dulha less and Bauji will say that who will marry you now, or he will say you have mitti milaoed my izzat so you have to marry my daughter ... and they get married ... seriously, in a youth show???

Hope the follow up to the shaadi is better ... ArTi are much better now that they've matured.

Oh ... and can SG please restart now!!!! Tired of MN and their rona dhona!

2 comments:

  1. shucks ... the epi seems SO boringg man !! I jus read the update on IF and now ur analysis .. eeeeeeeeeeeeeek can I plz scream my head out ??!!! this is soo sooo sooo IRRITATINGG !!! how on earth are even MN fans tolerating this crap ??!!! yuck .. soo soo soo frustrating !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mads, I DON'T CARE about MN and their shaadi ...I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED with the whole crap!!!! And all the MN fans going goo gaa over ArTi and saying their acting saves the show ... yeah, RIGHT!!! Saves the show - or reduces it to the same level as all the other saas bahu shows on all the other channels!!! I have never been so OFFF the show as I am now!!!! I was changing channels during MJHT last night because I was so bored and there were at least half a dozen shows which looked completely indistinguishable from the crap on MJHT - all were showing shaadi with various forms of problems!!! And they say Arti save the show!!! Too many demands by Arti fans and far, FAR too much of MN have brought this show to the pathetic state that it's in now!!! I was never a great fan of MN, but they were usually entertaining at least - now I can't stand them!!! If I see Nupur's roni shakal or Mayank's studiously blank face one more time, I'm going to puke!!!

    I WANT SAJAN!!!!!!! They are still the only UNIQUE jodi on Indian tv ... MN are as pathetic as any other of the million jodis out there!!!

    Phew!!! Now I know why I keep this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...