Friday, January 22, 2010

kekta maata ki jai

22 Jan

when oh when is this shaadi track going to get over?! As expected, Adhiraj tried to be good boy, as expected his dad insulted bauji and walked off - well, don't blame him for that one - and as expected, bauji got MN married. Was surprised mayank agreed so quickly - why didn't he say, let my mother come. Panditji wasn't going anywhere and everyone else had already left. And why exactly was Bauji so unpleasant to MN - he knew they were in love - does he think they did the photo ka natak on purpose? But what a totally Kekta episode - complete with cymbals clashing, three times repetition of dialogues and black and white fadeouts!!!

Miniscule Sajan scene ... now why is Gunji going on about marriage? Thought she'd figured out that Samrat isn't exactly delighted at the prospect. Setting the stage for the SG track to come with mom etc.? Hope we have a nice long SG track this time - three months of MN and AS has put me off the show completely! But also hope it doesn't start with any SG fight about marriage - we had that one already with MN:(


youtube
Sajan scene

Sajan 22 jan sajan hold hands at 3.36

3 comments:

  1. diya I dont think they wil repeat tracks .. so lets hope for some decent track for SaJan ?? :-| shit, too much too hope for .. !!
    but I hope its executed differently, apparently it seems MN going back to coll after their marriage, like u had pedicted in one of the posts .. so I believ that the CVs are thinking of making minute differences ... rather than going ALL the cliche family way .. tho whats gonna happen, god knows !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mads, i'm like a yoyo these days ... sometimes i get hopeful that the SaJan track will be good, then I look at the massacre of the show in the last couple of months and I really wonder! Also, I don't like Gunjan going on about marriage - so am getting apprehensive as to how they're going to handle it. The beauty of SaJan has been their subtlety - their tracks have been understated, not the garish, loud in-your-face tracks of MN, and the start of this one is not giving me much confidence :(
    Anyway, let's wait and watch ... if SaJan are on screen, I will watch them - have come to the conclusion that I can't stop watching them whatever I say :))) - even the one minute Sajan scene in the whole marriage episode on Friday was enough to make me happy - and I didn't even like the scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..havent watched tht scene...but wil watch it from the link u hav provided! :) and u are right...I cannot giv up on SaJan even if I giv up on MJHT and its only and only coz of MoNaya .. had it been any other actors playing these roles, I might hav given up..but only coz of them I m gonna continue watching .. :)

    ReplyDelete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...