Tuesday, October 13, 2009

thornewood's take on 12th Oct

I leave for about eight hours and everyones already posted their opinions on the SaJan Scenes!
Ah well what else can I expect? How JANUABLE were those Scenes yesterday???Blushing
But I just cant help myself I HAVE to make a topic on it! So here are my thoughts and opinions on yesterdays Scenes! Feel free to bring me down from Cloud NineLOL

Hehe ... I always like thornewood's posts ... but this one was great!
Okay the First Scene:
SaJan At Night
How the HELL was Gunjan still standing after that LOOK and that wink???ShockedBlushing And the way he implied that shes waiting for tomorrow because of the whole Love Story thing??? Gunjan wake up and smell the coffee!!! HES FLIRTING WITH YOU! AND IMPLYING A SAJAN LOVE STORY!!!DancingDay Dreaming
And who ABSOLUTELY LOVED the way Samrat leant into Gunjan and said Toh kal miltay hain Chashmish... Sweet Dreams...Embarrassed
Im absolutely loving the Return of the LeaningBig smile We used to get quite a lot of it BEFORE SheeeeNahDead but FINALLY its back and with a vengeance! I wonder what perfume Sanaya uses... maybe THATS why Mohit is doing so much Leaning WinkLOL
Unfortunately this is the last scene where we get to see Samrat in Hawt BlackBlushing Probably for the best if you think about it.... The Temperature around these Forums is Sky High these daysLOL
Hmm ... think Gunjan has finally got a whiff of Samrat's feelings ... after she stopped worrying about him knowing hers! Witness ... next three scenes ...
Second Scene:
SaJan DDLJ Scene!
YES!!! YES!!!! YEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT MY WISH!!! DDLJ ANGLE SCENE!!!!
WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!DancingParty
Ahem.
I'm sorry. BUT HOW CUTE WAS THAT???
He was DEFINATELY eyeing Chashmish in a I-Seriously-Love-You-In-A-Non-Friendly wayWink
And Bui caught himLOL Samrat all nervous was cute and the way he zipped his shirt up was hilariousLOL Also Gunjan was really nervous too for herself and for SamratGeek Gunjan is afraid of Bui GuysOuch I dont think she'll be standing up for Samrat unless its a MAJOR Situation.... For some reason Im getting really horrible premonitions about a Samrat/Bui Slap Scene coming up.... Oh God....
Okay forget that. Thats depressing I want to focus on the JANUABLENESS!!!Wink
And how much more Januable can we get when we get the whole "Leaning" thing again! And did anyone notice that Samrat was REEEALLY close to Gunjan but she didnt move away? *Nods Meaningfully*
First clue that Gunji sweetie is realising Samrat's feelings ... her smiling shyly into the mirror while trying the earrings, her guilt when Bui sees Samrat ogling her and she's doing NOTHING to stop him, and the last bit, when he leans and leans ... and all she does is smile a little shyly at the blatant flirting ... that chand line was way OTT ... but that's Samrat! She's not backing away now ... Nupur sharmaos more than Gunjan in this scene!
Gunjan still doesnt know when Samrat flirts with herLOL How OBVIOUS was he being in that Scene??? That whole Jab Chand Tyar Honay Ke Liye Soch Le Toh Hum Insano Ka Kya Hogah? Uh oh ... I think she DOES know ... and is starting to enjoy it just a wee bit! Why oh why did Uday have to interrupt? He did it with Mayur ... now he's doing it with Sajan!
One emoticon for that line -----> Blushing
How ROMANTIC is he being? Hes completely turning up the SAMRAT CHARM on Chashmish! How the HELL is she still breathing??? My God I was getting all tingly and feeling nervous and butterflies just WATCHING that Scene!
And the way Gunjan almost slipped up into admitting that Samrat always looks PerfectTongue YAY!!! Well really can we blame the poor girl? Those eyes can make anyone slip upWink Samrat obviously enjoyed the fact that Gunjan loves how he looksLOL And the KKHH Nose thing! Day Dreaming Soooooo Cute. Creatives I dont care how much you copy from KKHH DDLJ or any other Movie just as long as I keep getting these januable SaJan Scenes Im happy!Big smile My feelings exactly!!! Especially when they do them so cutely!
And Gunjan was so cute when she was all sharmaoing!!!Embarrassed
Also Samrat in Green??? HAWT.Blushing *Aisha Fans Herself*
It also kind of made me go back to the CourtScene Hug between SaJan *Sighs Dreamily*
Plus Gunjans Pink and Yellow suit? PERFECT. She looked so sweet in those colours. Definately a good combo for her and it really brought out her flawless skinBig smile Simple yet stunningEmbarrassed My imagination for this combo when I saw the red dupatta in the sbs karva chauth was red, white and blue - got two of my three colors :)
Okay move on. Ive analysed that Scene to death I thinkBig smile
SaJan/Dia Scene
AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed How sweet! One look from Gunjan and Samrat shuts upLOL
And I have to say I Loved Navinas Acting in that SceneClap She had the right amount of heartbreak in her voice to convey how bad she felt about those clothes. And I have to say the Pink and Yellow was nice but it was just awful on DiaOuch I liked her hairclip thing though. And why the hell did Bui make Dia wear Chinky's clothes when it was so obviously short for Dia?Confused Bui is actually quite .... harsh on everyone except UdayOuch

Haha! Loved that scene ... and that look! See what I mean about Gunjan getting a whiff of Samrat's feelings? Two episodes ago, she wouldn't have been looking him in the face, now she's confident enough to glare at him to shut up! How I would love to see a perky Gunjan teasing Sam in her own shy way ... hailla!!! Must say - I loved Navina's acting too ... but the hair clip? I thought it was a piece of tinsel or Christmas tree trimming stuck on her head!
SaJan Meet At Party
Oye HoyeBig smile I thought Samrat looked GOOD in Black. I thought he looked AMAZING in Green. But White? MY. GOD. Is the show trying to kill us? How the hell are we normal girls supposed to handle that much Hotness on One Screen???Blushing
Pepsi anyone?LOL
And that whole Hum Nahi Bach Paye Gaye dialogue? Who the hell comes up with that stuff???Clap Applause to the dialogue writers for thatBig smile PERFECT SCENE.
Samrat looked HOT and Gunjan??? WOW. Just WOW.Big smile
Only Samrat could make White look HotWink
I also LOVED Nupurs colour and dress choice and did anyone notice her earrings? I LOVE those type of earrings!Big smile Mayank looked really nice as well next to herWink and the end where the Scene Split in two? WOW. *Fans herself*
Temperature Alert! I swear that last scene is hazardous to a girl's health!

Okay, I differ here ... I don't like that royal purple and I didn't like Nupur's earrings ... looked the ones my daughter had in grade 2, and the part over the ears ... uff!!! I know the style and I love it ... it's beautiful, and very traditional, but in the garish purple stone ... ugh!!! That was the only thing I noticed about Nupur's jewelry ... put me off!
Gunjan was looking a bit overdressed ... she could have done without the neck piece according to me, as the whole outfit was so bright ... just the earrings would have been perfect, and that's stylish too, as she normally is - heavy earrings and no neck piece. Oh well, she was looking beautiful as always.
Another thing: Did anyone notice that when Gunjan was walking away from the Gang (before SaYank show up) BENJI WAS TELLING DIA IN THE BACKGROUND THAT SHE WAS LOOKING GOOD???ShockedBig smile WHOOO!!!! I think the BenIa Track is starting soon!Wink Benji looked StunnedLOL Dia DID look really good in those clothes! Nice colour choice! I think she would have looked even better in a lengha too like GuNur but she still managed to hold her own against those twoClap

Loved Dia's color ... actually liked the trio - they were more dressed for Dusshera ... the other four would have been okay at a wedding!
Okay, forgot to mention the guys - I liked Samrat's white, but will like it better after he takes off the dupatta - too thick and long! Mayank I actually liked in the promo, but in the episode it was also a bit over the top! Too rich ... like I said, okay for a wedding! Samrat's was simpler, so still looked okay.
Aisha xxxWink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...