Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Now where?

When Gunjan confessed to Samrat and he didn't hear her, from that point I was apprehensive about the track - felt the scriptwriters had dug a big hole for themselves which was gonna be difficult to climb out of. And after today's episode, my fears are coming true. How are SG going to get out of this one - is she going to tell him - that day, at that time, I confessed to you, and he's going to say - oh wait, I had headphones on so I didn't hear, please repeat?!!!

I can understand both their points of view in the conversation - they went around in circles because they're coming from two oposite poles. He thinks she loves him, and he wants to hear her say it. She thinks she's already said it and he's turned her down. So now - what??!!!

On top of all that, bui has misunderstood Samrat - I have a very bad feeling about that one :(

The twist was supposed to come in Mayur story, but all the twists seem to be reserved for Sajan. Mayank had an amazingly smooth entry (though I'm waiting for when Bui finds out he's not Babloo), while Samrat has been promptly labeled a chor. If troubles are meant to bring couples closer together, SG will be stuck together with fevicol, still saying they're friends (the dreaded 'f' word came again today!) while Mayur will still be doing nok-jhok about going public - how did their fight suddenly go back to that one?

I loved the Sajan scene in the beginning - of course there had to be an interruption at the crucial moment! Mohit was so good!
Loved Mayank and his nautanki - Nupur says 'now you guys listen to me' and he puts his head obediently close to hers. But hang on, he knows that Gunjan loves Samrat and has told him so -will he tell Samrat that? Now that Samrat has told him that he's here for Gunjan?

Sigh - or am I expecting too much to actually want some logic in the story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...