Thursday, October 8, 2009

SG by candlelight

Am euphoric - what I was worried about - the unheard confession by Gunjan - that misunderstanding has been cleared. Even though Gunjan is obviously not very sure how it happened that Samrat didn't hear her.

And what a beautiful scene it was - loved the dialogues, the expressions, the setting, everything!
Thank god that this couple talk to each other! And I have to agree with MN fans - creatives do seem to be putting far more thought into the SG story, and progressing it keeping the characters in mind. Never have I felt that either Samrat or Gunjan are out of character, and I think that's what keeping the freshness alive. The scene today was so similar to what I had written that I just loved it! Loved Samrat's expressions too, he was serious, intense and lightly flirtatious by turns - that guy has definitely come a long way. As for Gunjan - her confusion is really cute - she just doesn't know where she is with him any more, which is exactly what he wants.

I loved the part where he says - I read your letter. And no, I don't understand. That's why I've come all the way from Mumbai to Morena.

Am really waiting for their confession now - if the scenes leading up to it are so cute, the confession should really be amazing. What I'm waiting for most, are Gunjan's expressions - she has not had an expression of joy on her face the whole show, and I'm so hoping this will be it! Will be very surprised if she doesn't cry - they are leading up to an extremely emotional climax. I hope Samrat cries too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...