Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Precap

31st Aug

Precap apparently had Sajan ... Nups has invited Samrat to her house ... erm, Gunji's house ... in her latest mission ... to get Samrat Gunjan together ... why do RP and missions always go together??

I have a feeling this will backfire ... lightening will strike twice ... she will see SG making out - because if they're alone, it's impossible that they DON'T make out ... And she will lose her cool, and regain her memory ... once a haddi, always a haddi ... and even amnesia cannot make her forget her haddipana ...
So tomorrow will be the unveiling of Nups' memory ... and we will finally discover why she lost her memory - it was because she lost her brain ... except for the part which controls the tongue - that part overgrew to compensate for the rest.
Am irritated with the show ... havent watched the episode, so no sensible or even hopeful comments today.
If we get a Sajan scene tomorrow, which it appears we might, will write again.

2 comments:

  1. well well well let this be my 1st comment on ur blog :D dia!! i cant belive u opened a blog! :) *hugs* now toh i dnt need 2 go 2 the forum too.happily i can cum and read urs :D

    okie so cumin 2 the point! SG.CVs hav lost it.shit man i mean how beautifully they hav ruined them! i am highly disappointment.wish i could show my disappointment 2 the CVs.what were they and what r they now? i mean there is a limit.

    samrat: he had promised that he would never ever try 2 cum close 2 gunjan and what is he doin now? flirting with gunjan?

    gunjan: she hates herself for loving samrat and heck man she doesnt hav ne slightest idea in what situation samrat was since 3 years and then suddenly one fine day she is ready 2 hav dinner with samrat,lets him flirt with her? :S :S there's a limit.i watch MJHT and SG these days 4 a sigh of relief these weekends cuz i can so connect my life 2 SG and now they r showing this bull crap! :( MAHA DISAPPOINTED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey aabhz, nice to see you here! I started this blog ages ago, became regular when I started posting on MJHT becos I didnt want to go on IF ... and with the MNians taking over, it became a place I could vent to my heart's content! Although with the CC and all, venting has become easier there and I just keep this to store links for the good scenes I want to rewatch, with the episode link to remind me ;)

    As for SG, don't even remind me ... what utter crap they have become. The SG i loved for the last two years have just been killed, so after yesterday I just can't connect with them any more! Good thing - have finally disconnected from the show. Now I will wait for a decent show to come on air, or enjoy my re-runs. MJHT is over.

    ReplyDelete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...