Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lame

23rd Aug

ROFL episode ... only problem is, I was laughing at the episode rather than what was going on in it. Knew Nups would wriggle out of the TP thing, but in such a lame manner - obviously no one is thinking much about the track, it's all about recreating MN fights and falls. Maybe because CV's really have nothing more to offer for MN ...

Seemed that MSG were actually enjoying pulling RP's leg all through ... couldn't make out where the acting stopped and reality started. Especially when Sam calls her a fishwife, and Mayank makes a face as though to say -'she smells!'

Only silver lining ... SG have remembered that they are not lovey dovey teens again ... now after this Govinda movie is over, we might get back to a decent SG track. Till then, it's switch off brain and wait it out ... and ROFL at the stupidity.

Episode link: episode link

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous,
    This is my personal blog, and I can write anything I want here. If you have problems, you're not welcome here at all. And if you have guts, write your name ... as for TRP's ... my opinion and my taste is my own ... I don't watch shows with high TRP's because they don't reflect my taste ... I have higher taste than the rubbish we're seeing in the show in the name of acting by your great Rati Pandey, who would be at home in a village nautanki, but definitely doesn't know the ABC of subtle acting and class. So go release your frustrations somewhere else and don't show yourself here again. And especially don't dare to call me names on my own blog - this is MY personal space, and I can write what I like here. If you don't like it, jump off a cliff.

    ReplyDelete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...