Friday, March 12, 2010

Plans and fears

12th Mar

Didn't really like the structure of the episode. I wanted a scene where Samrat carries her back to her room, and just an exchange of looks, even if they didn't talk ... an exchange that said you tried to keep your distance, I know why, but I also know you can't, and neither can I, so please don't even try.
Samrat thrilled that Gunjan moved her legs - but why is the whole gang together and no one with Gunjan? Planning to carry forward Uday's plan, Sayank talk with hotel manager (Samrat's dreamy "main" when Mayank asks kaun karega usse shaadi?) , phone call to Gunjan, Uday Benji take away wheelchair, MN chat with Gunjan, and finally the worthwhile part of the episode - SG talk.

Telepathy ...
Pehle tum chashme ke peeche chhupti thi, ab wheelchair tumhe mujhse door kar rahi hai. And that's why I want you to leave this wheelchair, so you can come close to me.
And she can't say anything now, the hug gave it all away, that she can't stand the distance between them either.
'I'm scared, not of failing, but of failing you ...' if I fail, if I don't get back on my feet, what will you think of me? As it is, she thought she was not worthy of him, if she fails at the one thing he wants so badly, then what? What will happen to her? To them? She knows she's up there in his eyes, will she fall in his regard, will he think the worse of her?
'I can never think poorly of you' ... she's his angel, how CAN she be anything but perfect, she will always be above him, someone he loves, adores, admires ... his guiding light ...
'If I need support, I know that you're the one who will always give me that support' ... here she's thinking she's the one who needs the support, and here he's saying that SHE will always be his support, she, wheelchair bound Gunjan - he needs her, not the other way around ...

Again, the dialogues are just beautiful, the emotions expressed showing the depth of feeling between them, the inability to even think of life without the other, the relationship so deep, so mutual, interdependent, the ties that bind so strong, that nothing can sever them, nothing can come between them or keep them apart for long ... like two halves of a whole, they manage to find each other time and again ...

And then the phone ... the plan starts ... will it succeed? Her fear ... for him, only for him ... No hints from sbs or tellybuzz ... this is obviously the main plot of the show, so well under wraps ...

Just hope it only kickstarts her walking, doesn't get her walking straight off - but maybe unrealistic to hope for such realism! And when will they talk about the marriage issue - now that it's obviously resolved in Samrat's mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...