Friday, March 12, 2010

Aik Baar

10th March

"Why aren't you trying? Why are you worried? I'm there with you ... today and always, then why are you scared?"
"No, I can't, I'll never be able to .."
"Who says you can't? The doctor says you can ... you just have to WANT to ... Try ... not for me, try for yourself ... I'll be with every step of the way."

"I can't walk". Was that a 'can't' or a 'won't'?
"Don't talk about 'hamesha' ... I know you wish me well ..." Wish me well??? What happened to 'I know you love me?' No, she doesn't believe it any more, and that's what's killing her still, holding her back, even if she does walk, what's the use? She's lost him, and with that, the will to even try again. And then the worst - a broken "Just leave me alone."
And he does. He knows she's hurting, hurting badly ... but he knows she's as stubborn as can be ... there has to be a way to reach her, he has to find that way ... to show her that he loves her as much as he ever did, if not more ... how is he to do it?

And then Nupur comes and sees Gunjan crying ... and tells her what she wanted to hear ... Samrat has done all this just for you, he's brought us all here only for you ... and a small flame of hope flickers ... "for me? It's not Nupur's honeymoon? Samrat has brought everyone here only because he thinks it might help ME?" Does that mean that he means what he's saying, that what happened between them on V night didn't destroy everything between them, that he still cares for her ... that she might not the burden she thought she would be?
She needs to talk to him. NOW. Right away. Only by talking, can they clear out everything ... till now, they have both been holding back, but she needs to let out her heart to him as always, to make him tell her what's in his ...

links Aik baar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...