Saturday, February 22, 2014

21/2 - Epi 40 ... Choices We Make

Friday 21st Feb

*edit* Quick update ...

Sumer doesn't recognise the pic of Paro ... or he says, he doesn't. He keeps the pic ... with some cryptic words about knowing Deepika Padokone very well.

Dilsher tries to tell Rudra to back off from the wedding ... the right aim, but the wrong means ... he doesn't approve of using an innocent helpless girl in this way. Rudra thinks he has no choice ... he has no other way to get Paro to sign. And no other way to prove his innocence.

Mohini gives Paro a choice ... I know there's a problem, tell me the truth, I don't want this wedding, I want to throw out both father and son from this haveli ... if you help me, I'll help you. Choose my side, you won't regret it, I'll make things all right for you.

Samrat Maithili don't have many choices in life ... I have a feeling that Samrat is the one who can't father a child, and they haven't told anyone in the family that. So Samrat flares up at Maithili ... did she tell Paro any of their secrets? No, she didn't.

Paro gives Rudra a choice ... you have to have a picture of the kind of woman you want as wife in your mind, I'm not her ... and you hate me ... so why are you insisting on this marriage? Rudra tells her not to bother about his choice, but about her own ... but Paro has no choices left in life, no dreams, no desires of her own. She says yes to the marriage ... and no to betraying her village ... that's the only choice in her hands, and she makes it.

Mohini is frustrated and angry ... one last throw of the dice was in her hands, and she blew it ... she gave Paro a choice, but it seems Paro hasn't taken the bait.
Or has she ...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...