Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sajan are amazing :)

24th feb

Am so tired, I don't think I'll make much sense ... will edit tomorrow! :)

Bauji asks Gunjan how she feels about Samrat, and gives her green signal. Gunjan says no. Samrat and MN shocked.

Gunur - Nupur, what happened? Gunjan tells her about Valentine's night, says Samrat doesn't believe in marriage, Nupur says he will believe in it for you, Gunjan says, that's not what I want. I fell in love with him, I don't want him to change for me. To herself, she adds, and I'm not worthy of him, even more so now.

Sayank - Mayank, what happened? Samrat says, wish I knew then I could do something about it. He tells Mayank about Valentine night, and says, I don't believe in marriage, but if Gunjan wants that, then I will do it, because I can't lose her. Mayank says, that's why she said no. Win her back. And Samrat vows he will.

Thus starts the track exactly the way I wanted. Gunjan doesn't want Samrat to marry her because it's what SHE wants, but because it's what HE wants. And again, such a wise girl ... until he accepts with all his heart that marriage is what he wants, the right to call her his own, the right to be with her ... for life, and that it WILL be for life ... they will never be happy, it will always be something niggling at them, an undercurrent, which could grow at any time into a tidal wave. No, Samrat, you have to understand what marriage means, and that all marriages are not what your parents had, marriage is the most beautiful way of being together, of belonging to each other.

College again - college students against Gunur for shutting down their college. mayank shouts that it's not their fight alone, but all of theirs. No one listens. princi comes and shoos them away - but what exactly does he say? Is he indirectly telling them something? No one listens.

Gang at home. Gunjan upset about Adhiraj being in jail, Samrat disheartened. Gunjan wants so badly to reach out to him ... these little gestures of Sajan get me every time! His body language is so defeated, and she's aching for him, because she has always comforted him whenever he's been down, held his hand, been there for him ... and now she has to distance herself.

mayank says he'll go to the police station about Raj's bail. Tells Samrat to stay there.
Nupr going to doc. Tells Samrat to bring Gunjan. Almost gets run over by Devraj - teaching her a lesson? The RDB part had better start fast.

Precap - Samrat picks up Gunjan to help her into the car. I'm melting with the precap ... what will happen in the episode? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...