Monday, February 22, 2010

Gunur and Political drama - ugh

22nd Feb

Lots of Gunur ... Gunjan breaking down, composing, coming to terms, coping.

What a girl Gunjan is ... THANK YOU, CV'S for bringing Gunjan back ... the one I had fallen in love with ...

And what a Gunur scene ... the way Gunjan starts off with - I should have known, I had it all, you, friends, our life in Morena, then friends in Mumbai ... then the slight hesitation ... Samrat ...
she choked me up ...

then she goes on ... my life, I have to live it, but please don't feel pity for me, give me your love, not your pity, don't treat me any differently ...
and then she asks Nupur not to feel ashamed, Nupur says no, Gunjan says, you haven't told anyone yet, have you, and Nupur's eyes fall. Gunjan says, don't hide it ... I will tell them all myself ...

And the last Gunur scne when Nups helps her on to the wheelchair - Gunjan's body language was perfect ... and the way she stops and looks at herself ... and now I know, she was wondering about Samrat and how he would feel, because she's still wearing the 'S' pendant he gave her ... Because Gunjan never shows the world what she feels about Samrat, it will wait till they are alone together.

And this gives me a bad feeling for what's going to happen next ... Samrat is going to be shocked, will he distance himself, or will she see the shock and distance herself from him ...

Political drama - ugh. Samrat realises that the fight can't be alone? RDB track starting.

Two days without SG scenes, Friday and Monday. De-addiction therapy. Only problem is that we get one SG scene and I get hooked again. And today the Gunjan scene was enough to hook me back.

Naveen's scene Gunjan finds out about paralysis

Gunjan in wheelchair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...