Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sanaya's visit to Egypt

Updated ... lots of gorgeous pics and a couple of interviews.

For now, a collage of some of the pics I like the best.


Translations of some of the interviews - there were quite a few! All translations courtesy Feten Melliti.

Sanaya's interview in Nesf El Dunia

(Cover story) 

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Sanaya Irani the famous Khushi: " I didn't enjoy Egypt's beauty coz of my sickness"
Started her career as a model in some promos and left her studies to focus on it. Got huge fame in India & now in the arab world after she portrayed Khushi in IPKKND
She is the Indian Actress Sanaya Irani. Nesf al Dunia (name of the mag) met her in her 1st visit to Egypt & revealed some secrets: Is Indian Drama will be a trend as Turkish ones? & what is Habibi Daiman (Rangrasiya) & wht abt her wed details that will talk abt it for the first time & other revealed secrets.
Mag: 1st I' d like to welcome u in Egypt & is it ur 1st coming & wht's ur impressions?
SI: I m happy I m here in Egypt & it's my 1st time but I m really upset coz it's only for 2 days & unfortunately I got sick so I didn't hang out but I m very happy because I m here.
Mag: Wht do u feel after ur serial success in arab world?
SI: I don't knw exactly wht ppl found in my character Khushi but I m really happy that ppl loved it & interacted with & they want to have pic with me. I really feel like I ve got success here & that's wht I can see frm the audiences.
Mag: did u expect the serial success in Egypt?
SI: actually this success is like having my fav chocolate cake
Mag: Khushi was so perfect, is all Indian girls like her?
SI: each one has his own personality. Maybe we have some ppl that they look as khushi but ppl are very different
Mag: IPKKND was over than 300 eps did u feel bored that time?
SI: I really loved my character that time that I didn't feel at all that we crossed 300 ep & whn the show was over I was like I want 2 add more events for it coz I really loved it
Mag: is there any 4th season for IPKKNd ( here coz in arab world IPKKNd was cut into 3 seasons)?
SI: actually I don't knw if there is a new season
Mag: usually steps after success are very hard, why have u chosen Habibi Daiman (RR)?
SI: 1st I wanted sth different frm khushi that's why I chose Paru. 2nd RR was a very exciting story & I really wanted to work with the crew since beginning
Both experiences are very different, in IPKKND khushi had a romantic story since beginning, but in RR paro is having a great life with her husband till Rudra destroys her life by killing her husband & takes her with him & changes her life & love starts. Actually I enjoyed both the experiences ( meant khushi & paro) actually u ll see me in a different role
Mag: Do u think Indian drama will be a trend as Turkish drama then everything is over or will continue?
SI: finally it's a business & it's not related abt India or Turkey. If it's a good project they will pursue on it & they will ask for more if not they will stop it. Actually we have some serials that were stopped after 30 ep coz it doesn't have success.
Mag: coming back 2 ur identity, u re a Parsi Indian girl hw did this affected u?
SI: I was born in India & my grand mother is Parsi that s how I have choosen my surname. That's my relation with Iran but I lived all my life in India.
Mag: Indian Medias talked about your wedding & your relation with Mohit Sehgal. Is it true & r u going 2 marry soon?
SI: of course we r preparing for our wed in January after a cute love story. I believe that my private life is only for me, but I ll tell about my wed. actually Indian medias r talking a lot about my wed & I let them talk whatever they want.
Mag: In India they believe that after the marriage a 2nd life starts r u afraid frm that?
SI: laughing: yeah in india they believe in this but I don't feel like I ll start a new life. Actually society is suffering frm this problem I ll pursue my same life & wht will change the fact that I ll live with the person that I love
Mag: u participated only in Fanaa hw do u find this experience?
 SI: whn I participated in Fanaa I was a model & had no commitments & I was waiting to have some other commercials. Despite that I had a small role the move had success & it's not one of my movie projects.
Mag: u got an award recently as u were named in the list of the 10th best Indian Tv actresses hw did u find it?
SI: thx to God. I m only working & doing my characters but I really didn't expect this & especially for Khushi I ve never thought IPKKND will get that success
Mag: r u satisfied with ur success?
SI: I don't have any aspirations but I m really happy of wht I got & I don't knw wht I ll have in the future

Sanaya's interview with ET Bil Arabi 
Habibi Dayman (Rangrasiya) is another famous serial which now aired on mbc bollywood & for its promotion the heroine Sanaya Irani visited Egypt 
Narden ( the host who made the IV) met her & talked to her & felt a lil bit surprised frm her character
Narden said hundreds of Egyptians went 2 C the Indian Actress Sanaya Irani in a big feast made in Porto cairo while she came to promote her serial RR on mbc bollywood 
whn they showed Scenes of IPK the host Nardeen was saying: "in a very short period Khushi or Sanaya was crowned the Best Indian Serial Actress in arab world through her 1st serial IPK & now with her serial Habibi Daiman which is telecasting exclusively on mbc bollywood"
whn they put RR scenes host said: "this fame isn't new coz sanaya is already a TV star & had so many successful serials in India & also had a film experience in Fanaa with Aamir Khan & Kajol "
whn showed promos host Said :" & that's wht made her accepts 2 be part with famous Bollywood actors in small roles"
then comeback to the two hosts
boy: these character made her wins 2 days ago the most popular actress in India ( i think he meant TV personnality of the year) 
girl: i think the end of 2015 will b successful for Sanaya because in addition to this title so many ppl said that Sanaya got engaged but till now she didn't say anything abt that 
the link: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksh3V29YDBA&feature=youtu.be

Sanaya's Interview with Al Masri Alyawn

Sanaya Irani's huge serial success IPK in Egypt was due 2 several things as best scenario,music, idea acting...
Sanaya said that had some troubles in the begining while making khushi coz she s not that romantic as her & said also that till now there is no new part of this show 
she also added that she wished RR will have a success coz it already doesn't have that huge success in India & hopes that Egyptian serials will be dubbed in Hindi 2 have an opportunity
NP: According 2 u wht made IPK a huge success in Egypt & Arab world?
SI: the great work imposes itself. actually it was an incredible project starting frm acting till actors, direction, music, quality of the pic everything was good & each thing is another missing part 4 d other that's why it had a success
NP: did u expect this success & have u found some difficulties in this role?
SI: I expected the success coz it's a romantic & comedy show & i think according 2 some assumptions arabs love this. i tried 2 make khushi as simple as possible not that much complicated despite that she s not like me i m a lil bit practical & that was a big challenge 4 me
NP: r u preparing another part frm this show?
SI: i don't have any idea abt this & i didn't talk abt this
NP: Do u have an idea abt Egyptian movies & serials?
SI: actually no, coz i speak english & these works r not dubbed in english. i think they have to start making it like that it will help it a lot 2 b spreaded worldwide as wht happened 2 indian projects that s y we can see now specific channels 4 them as mbc bollywood
NP: hw did u choose RR?
SI: it's very different frm IPK as the whole story & my role too. RR talks abt some family issues & there is a love story there also i really loved it since 1st time i ve read the story. i wish it will have success here coz already in india it didn't take that success of IPK coz the latter was delivering the smile & laugh 4 everybody & that wht they really need. But RR is a social & romantic one so here is the difference
NP: Wht do u think abt the long serials & do u think that Indian serials r kind of trend & will disappear one day as wht happened 2 Turkish serials in Egypt?
SI: I believe in the good work & any producer wants 2 earn money coz he already spent a lot of course. so if it will succeed he s gonna look 4 other parts 2 it. it's not abt the nationality of the work but it's actually abt if u accept 2 telecast it despite u knw the huge nbr of episodes.
Finally, a long interview with Porte Cairo 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7pDYlgv14I

What a Lovely IV! I still cant believe that there was such a massive crowd to see and meet her.
She is enjoying herself and seems so happy to see the crowds ... incidentally, they were all shouting 'we love Sanaya' ... what an achievement for her as a TV actress, where actors are more often remembered for their roles, and not for their real selves. This kind of treatment is usually given to BW stars; I am so happy for her.

She spoke at length about IPKKND ... I loved how much she respects the show and role that made her what she is, even after 4 years and in spite of having moved on!
Also loved how she described Rangrasiya, Paro and the Indian culture. She respects all her shows, and gives her best to every role she does, and it shows in the pride she takes in describing Rangrasiya and Paro. 
She also spoke so fondly about her chemistry with Ashish and how she thinks it was as good as her chemistry with BS (or more IMO). 
The host, so much like everyone who interviews her,  seemed smitten by her enthusiasm and zest and kept reminding her about how popular she is in the Arab world and how much the fans love her. And she could see that for herself ... she was genuinely delighted by the fans' reactions. 

Pics from the interview:
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink
Permalien de l'image intgre


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated, Dia!

    Heartiest congratulations to Sanaya and wish her lots if joy and happiness in her marital life!

    ReplyDelete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...