Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Intense - and the unmasking

16th July

In brief
Samrat's car - Gunjan likes old songs ...
Mayank Ria - Ria driving badly.
Bad weather, they have to take shelter in a cottage for the night, at first Mayank thinks it's Samrat's plan, but Samrat is as foxed.

Mayank Ria - Ria tries, but Mayank blows her off.
RoAsh - football and arm wrestling.

Sajan - Gunjan's memories, getting more and more personal ... Samrat ... and the rain ... and them ...
SSC interrupts with hot coffee - again, how does he know what she likes?

Truth and Dare - intense
Ash - a perfect man. She says, nobody's perfect. I want a man who's experienced some loss in life, who knows what it's like to have someone dear taken from him.

Mayank Samrat - Samrat asks, if a friend made a mistake, did you wrong, would you forgive him? And Mayank says - no.

Sajan - Gunjan says, why don't you do a dare? And he says, fine, as it is, I've said all I had to say. Now I'll do whatever it takes. She says, you keep spreading happiness to others, today I want you to do something which will give you happiness. Which will unveil the real you behind that mask you show to all.
(Rohan and Ash leave)
And he says, my biggest happiness will be when I show you my true face.
And he does.

SG, RoAsh Car Ride
SG - memories and coffee
SG gang, Truth and Dare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...