Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Monaya iv - still more rain

Monaya itvf interviews - parts 3 and 4

More messages - from Dolly, Pragya, Mohit talks about starting his blog ... Sanaya says she never fell for Mohit because he was good looking or cute, but because as a person, he is wonderful ... Mohit promptly says, so I'm not cute, and Sanaya protests immediately, no, you're cute ... and that was so sweet - he was teasing her that she never fell for his looks, so she doesn't find him goodlooking, and poor girl had to clarify immediately that she did, but it was the inner person she fell for ...
Rest of the interview is mostly Monaya listening to and reading their messages.

Mohit says that I don't think I deserve so much praise ... he mentions that fans saw and recognized his hard work, acknowledges that yes, he did work hard, but adds (and this part I really liked him for) ... but whatever I am today, a lot of credit goes to Sanaya, she helped at a time when I was new, I didn't know anything about lighting, angles ...
Sanaya, embarrassed butts in, shut up, just say you're an awesome actor, but again Mohit says, that I can't say, that's for you fans to decide ...
Sanaya adds that we're not perfect, but you all have said so many nice things about us, and it's amazing how much of what you've written is true, it feels like we're listening to friends ... Mohit and Sanaya, don't you realise that your words are analysed literally threadbare by your fans ;)
Another cute part ... San looks at herself as Paro, and says, OMG I couldn't recognise myself, I said who's this TV soap actress :D
Snippets of old Monaya interviews in the last bit ... brings back memories ... for Monaya as well, Samrat wants MJHT3
Signature kiss ... and the end of a long interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...