Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lost

Feeling strangely lost without MJHT and Monaya and Sajan to tune into and gush over ... I need to start watching the old episodes and enjoying them all over again. Nothing much among the new shows is catchy ... except Maryada - there the acting is good and there is a certain subtle chemistry between Aditya and Priya - she has those smouldering dusky looks of a Rekha ... and their scenes so far have been decent. There is an intensity there, which is building up. All the characters are well etched, especially the female ones, so yes, Maryada has potential. And the best part is, it is a very adult show, so none of the teenage hormonoids will venture here.

Manzilein ... not very impressed so far, the older actors are seasoned and are good, the guy playing the brother is decent, but Alka and Chander are both disappointing even after a week ... give them a month and see how they go - I didn't like Suku for the first two weeks in DMG, nor did I like Sanaya/Gunjan initially, so let's see.

SGP has lost most of its charm with this Sona/Suhani track ... let's see if the Deepak track can hold my interest.

I want Monaya back!!!

*EDIT* ... and why do I need to remind people who stumble upon this blog that this is a PRIVATE blog, with my personal thoughts ... and I am not looking to change those thoughts or opinions. My opinions are my own, and those who disagree are free to stay away and not read. I moderate comments to keep this blog clean and pleasant, so please don't waste your time here if you don't agree with me - there are lots of open forums to express yourself on. This is not one of them.
As for Monaya haters and bashers, you are clearly not welcome here - would have thought you would have got that message when you don't see your comments published here. Apparently your intellectual abilities are not developed enough for you to realise that by posting under different names makes no difference. My blog is not like other blogs with ineffectual moderators - I moderate each and every comment. Hope you will remember that in future, instead wasting your time in posting long comments which will not see the light of day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diya..m back again wid my comments :)

    ya, i feel the very same way ever since mjht has ended...no SAJAN and MONAYA makes life very dull!! :(

    right now am making do with recaping all monaya sbs / sbb segments - oh they are such happy people :))) love em!!

    also, m enjoying reading your comments on the previous episodes..kya karoon, m sajan addicted!! guess you started watching mjht almost an year after it started..

    now that u have mentioned u would be catching up on the old episodes, would love to read your take on the initial episodes in case u decide to put em up..hope u do :)

    Cheers!!

    Shilpi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shilpi :)

    I know , life without Monaya and SAJAN is really dull ... have gotten so used to tuning into this couple every weeknight for over a year and a half now - it's become a habit! I started watching MJHT regularly around the Valentine's ball and Khuda Jaane time - was hooked to Gunjan and Sajan since then, but was busy with work and started commenting regularly only much later ... lolzzzz, don't even remember when! Started posting my thoughts here because I found other blogs pretty nasty with all the SG vs MN fights ... so this is more for myself as a memory of what I liked - added the links here for the same reason, so that I can revisit the episodes I like. Most of my favourite episodes are here already ... but yes, I will add my takes on some of the initial ones that first drew me to Sajan and the show.

    Thanks for writing in :)

    ReplyDelete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...