Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A new beginning? or the final ending?

1st June -

The accident and a zillion badly put together flashbacks.

SBS 2nd June

My first feeling ... I knew it! I knew Gunji would be the one to die. Was it because of the poll, or because of the problems with the channel re ZND? Or because the main protagonist is Samrat and to have his story continue, this is the latest twist? Because the Cv's themselves said that MN have no story. And judging from the latest sbs, where they weren't even shown, that seems to be the case.
So MN excluded, or sidelined. Especially if they're living happily ever after.

Samrat ... in a living hell. Dead man walking. I know we said intense and emotional suits Sajan ... but this is too much! And the way he's going, I can only see two ways forward, and they don't include Mohabbatein. He's not in a state to further other people's love stories - he's probably forgotten to believe in love himself. I wanted Samrat to be grown up and mature ... and he is. He's more like the Samrat of my FF now ... and I don't want that, cos I want to stop watching this show now!!!

Anyway, two ways forward - one, the simplest. Sam is trying to kill himself, sooner or later he succeeds. We fans want that, and maybe if the newbies do well, there will be a quiet exit for Samrat. Or maybe, during one of his stunts, he puts someone else in danger and thus starts the beginning of his return to life. But not in a triangle ... unless an unwilling one, a completely one-sided one, because the way the CV's have shown the Sajan love story there CAN never be any other girl for Samrat. So either he starts mentoring one of the new girls, she falls for him, a new guy falls for her ... and so on. But not much of story for Samrat there, as I said. because he can never fall for anyone else again ... unless ... the either/or ...

OR .. if Sajan fans make enough noise ... enter Sanaya in new avatar. An anti-thesis of Gunjan, someone he hates to start off with, because she reminds him of his loss every time he looks at her. And a new love story starts ... and this could again do well, because again Monaya, again emotions at their peak ... and Sanaya in new look - she has always said that she doesn't want to play Gunjan again!!! And such a love story would take ages to build up ... if MJHT lasts that long.

I really don't know what I want. I know what I don't want - MJHT without Sanaya. That's no MJHT for me - maybe that's the best option! But she seems to be there for the time being ... so ... wait and watch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...