Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hey Shona

9th April - only Sajan

Title song - Gunjan gets into Samrat's car - Samrat shows off his new sound system? He starts talking ... and talking .. Gunji listening, a smile on her face ... back to normal, back to friends, to lovers, to soulmates, two people just happy to be with each other again ... then she gestures 'let's go' ... and they drive off, still talking. Sajan and their conversations ... *sigh*

And obviously as they talk, 'sorry for not trusting you' comes up ... it HAD to! Because there is no ego between them, no holds barred - after the tension of the baby track, they need to clear everything out, so that everything is back to normal between them again. So Gunji says sorry, and Samrat says - why are you saying you didn't trust me? If you hadn't trusted me, you would never have said what you did in front of everyone - without knowing the truth, still thinking that I might be the father, you still supported me, said you would be with me ... isn't that trust? And that's all I needed. Because whenever I've been in trouble, your being by my side has helped me out.
And he means it. His loneliness is a thing of the past because she is with him always. The core of vunerability he kept so well hidden is now shielded by her unconditional, unchanging love ... a love even he, with all his insecurities about being lonely and unloved, can now believe in.

And Gunji blushes ... you give me too much credit. Does she even know how much her love means to him? She can guess, from what Suhani told her, but maybe even she doesn't know it all - because he still hasn't bared his entire story to her. And when he does, their love story will finally be complete.

So Samrat, recovering from his sentimental mood, goes back into normal flirty self - I give you bhav, but you don't give me any at all. At least say that you love me.

And what if I show you?

And Samrat stares at her. Does she mean it? After their date, she had said that she wasn't ready for more ... and he had agreed, because even he had been taken aback by how much he loved her, wanted her, desired her ... they had both been on the verge of losing control so he had understood why she wanted to back off. But now ... after everything that has happened - the shooting, her paralysis and recovery, when he laid his own life on the line to push her to recover, the whole baby track with lies and mistruths and the re-establishing of trust deeper than ever before - is she now saying that she trusts him with everything?
And then she leans forward and kisses him ... shyly, hesitantly ... and then blushes again, not even able to meet his eyes ... a kiss that for once he hadn't asked for, a kiss given because SHE wanted to ... and a barrier somewhere comes tumbling down ... a loosening of inhibitions, a giving in to pure love, to the longing to be together, to strengthen a bond that is already impossible to break.

And yes ... a 'yes' to the earlier question ... she IS ready for more ... she loves him, and isn't afraid of anything any more ... their love is everything and all she needs, as much as it's all that he needs. And they both know what that kiss means ... which is why she runs out of the car to hide her blushes ... and he looks as though he just died and went straight to heaven ...

So he asks her to dance with him ... any excuse to hold her in his arms ... even in public, in full view of everyone, because they have nothing to hide, they love each other and are completely secure in that love - both of them ...
And he loves challenging her, pushing her, getting rid of her inhibitions, her fears, he's the only one who doesn't see timid, shy Gunjan, he sees only his Chashmish, his strength, his support, his love, the girl with the soft exterior and the solid steel interior ... the girl he adores.

Is this their first dance after the time with Sheena? The time he called her his soulmate ... when he knew what she meant to him, but still hadn't put the right name to it?

Hey Shona
You know what you mean to me ... you know I'm crazy about you and only you ... ever since you've come into my life, ever since I started loving you, I'm floating on air, life is wonderful life is happy, life is complete ... because you're there with me ...

You know what you mean to me ... you know what's in my heart ... even though I don't say it so often, but let me say it today ... let me tell you how much you mean to me. You're my everything, you're my present and my future, you're my life itself ...

Even when you get angry, it seems like your love ... she never gets angry with anyone, and that she can show her annoyance to him over his unconscious flirting, shows her possessiveness, that he's hers and they know it ... that she's ready to show how much she loves him, to admit to her jealousy, to pout, to sulk, knowing full well what it will lead to ... to him running after her to manao her ... a manaoing they both look forward to because it shows that they belong to each other.

Whatever I do, you take it as my love ... for a girl who hides her deepest feelings, who rarely shows them, who is as calm and peaceful as a still lake, for her to shed her inhibitions and show her feelings so openly is in itself a declaration of how much she loves him, adores him, belongs to him ... and he to her.

So stop this unnecessary show of anger, this fake fight ... just come close to me ... and whisper sweet words of love ... for that's all we need, all we want ... just each other ... when we're together, we're complete, life is complete, and that's all we need.
and he grabs her and holds her tight, pulling her to him when she tries to resist, to keep up her fake anger ... but of course she can't for long when he's holding her close, smiling at her, loving her ... and she melts right into his arms ... where she belongs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...