Monday, December 14, 2009

Expected rona dhona

14 December

Expected rona dhona episode - I think poor Mohit is getting the rest he needs with his bad throat!!!

Felt so nostalgic to see good old Sanjeevani ... hayyeee!!! And Atul - I love his new serious avatar, but miss the rest of the gang when I see him.

Anyway, MJHT - AS centered - Adhiraj waking up from beauty sleep to wonder why Su has 'speshul' feelings for Samrat. And Su - I should be writing the script - all the points I brought up yesterday about Suhani, madam finally started thinking about! What mess her lies have caused.

Liked the first hospital scene with the signing of papers business - and am glad that Nupur stopped Su from signing, and got Gunjan to sign instead. Agreed it was to protect her lie, but G is far closer to Sam, that's not a lie. And again, the standard hospital line - aadhe ghante mein hosh nahin aaya to - when are they going to learn that doctors NEVER say this! Bollywood and tellywood both! Reminded me of Armaan's last accident scene ;)
Liked the MN scene - Nups showing regret - don't worry sweetie, if you had disclosed the truth at the party, how would today's drama have taken place?! Sab Cv's ki meherbani hai!

Leads to Su crying buckets - taken over the crying queen tag from G, much to my relief.

G at Sam's bedside - liked her lines, see, I'm not crying, wiping her tears frantically. Except for the 'bhagwan ka shukar hai' - somehow that just does not suit her!!! Rest of her dialogues were Suhani centered - as was the episode. I can see SG fans leaving this show in droves if Cv's don't wake up soon. Oh well, I now have a stock of downloaded episodes I can rewatch happily - RIP, MJHT. Funny, I said this about DMG a few months ago.

More AS ... zzz Actually, not that bad, just that I don't like this couple, but story wise, necessary scene. Just stretched too long, that's all. Wonder why they're thrusting AS down viewers' throats - I think we should make it quite clear they're not liked! As secondaries to SG/MN, ok, nothing more. If AS take over MJHT, it's bye-bye MJHT for me.

Last scene - Samrat sees visions of Su as gunjan keeps talking about Su - talk about yourself, girl! The only thing which made him redeem himself slightly was that he didn't wake up shouting 'Suhani'! That would have pissed me off! Seems from his visions that he might have put the truth together, especially if he heard what G was saying through his concussion. Wakes up, G runs to call doc, and he disappears.

Slightly disorienting - watched DMG after MJHT to see the MJHT scene - and Sam's arrival to Sanjeevani in reverse! Followed by Sam still unconscious!!! ROFL!

Waiting for this track to end and Su drama to be out! Even if they show AS romancing, Su won't be after her brother and SG scenes (however rare) will be undisturbed - hopefully.
As for AS romancing in hospital - that's a tradition of Sanjeevani! Patient kum, romance zyada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...