Tuesday, December 29, 2009

28/29 december

28th December (from updates)

Adhiraj painting the wall – why exactly? Tear the pictures, burn them, stamp on them – but paint them???
Nupur with Bauji – Ekta style. Bui – more Ekta style.
Then Mayank has to ruin it all by climbing the wall and then the ladder, and Nupur adds to it by coming down the ladder and hugging him. Learn from Samrat, Mayank – that’s why he’s the love guru – never make clandestine entries when elders are in the house. Samrat’s been climbing ladders for a year – did he ever get caught???!! Kuch seekho! And Nups – did Gunjan ever climb down that ladder? Tum bhi kuch seekho – ladder love is not that easy that all can do it!

29th December
Nupur on balcony, Mayank leaving – made me laugh! Her crying was sooo Ekta-ish! Hand half held out … ouch! Now I know why MN have been indulging in so much PDA – to show the youth PDA is baaad … verrry baad. I feel no sympathy for Nupur – height of idiocy, you know your father is in the house and you climb over the balcony to hug Mayank? Where are your brains???? Gunjan never climbed over the balcony even when there were no adults in the house and look at you! Stupid doesn’t begin to describe you!
As for Mayank – who wrote his dialogues? Guaranteed to tick off any remotely reasonable dad, which Bauji definitely is … it doesn’t matter even if Bauji comes or anyone else, I’ll fight them all for you?! Seriously, he’s become more filmy than Nupur!!! It’s as though there’s a compare contrast between SG and MN – SG have changed each other for the better and MN have changed for the worse, especially Mayank – Nupur has stayed as filmy or more than what she was and Mayank’s character has gone to the dogs! Who says Nupur has improved – I don’t see any improvement, at least none that the cv’s have shown – she’s become more demanding, more filmy, more shrewish, and Mayank has become her lapdog … his dialogues were the PITS today! Even when Nupur told him that Bauji is here … I don’t know if this is intentional but Samrat and his behavior in Morena couldn’t have been a bigger contrast – if ever bauji had any doubts about Samrat, just by sheer comparison, they would disappear in front of Mayank’s behavior. Which I am feeling an unholy joy about    … now if only they would remember that SG are a part of this show! Otherwise I will just write the scene!!!!
Umm … people have been talking about Arti’s acting in the episode … again, ROFL!!! Acting would be if they could have made me feel an iota of sympathy for them in the idiotic scene … all I could feel was – it serves you right for acting the way you have! Now if it had been SG and their acting, I would probably been in tears! Thanks god SG haven’t had such character destruction! I’d rather not see them than see something like this!!!

Logically, hope for the SG track not deteriorating into saas bahu melodrama …
Samrat didn't enter the house under a false name ... no deceit as far as bauji is concerned.

When he was told to leave, he left immediately ... did not try to instigate gunjan to defy her family and leave with him (true, he didn't have the threat of adharaj hanging over his head but big bad bui was very much there)

In front of bauji, he told gunjan, whatever parents do is for our good so we have to accept their decision (MAJOR brownie points for that one)

the fact that bauji handed over responsibility of gunjan and nupur to him means that bauji does already trust him and feel favourably towards him

most importantly ...
he has never (till date) been fool enough to climb ladders when elders have been in the house (except for invisible chachaji's with unknown whereabouts)

gunjan has never been fool enough to climb down ladders and hug him when she knew elders were in the house, even when there were no elders in the house ... an inhibition to PDA can be very useful in such situations!

30th december
Another skippable episode from the update :) All about Adh and his revenge plans. No need to watch. Oh no - after two Adh free days, he's back!!! In precap, Su was looking a bit like a goldfish at the start - improved later. Still don't understand the 'depth' of their love story though.
EDIT: watched - for the Sayank scene - again a good one. I like Sayank! Samrat's dialogue was touching - kehna aasan hai - he's not finding it easy to forget gunjan, try as he might :).

Rest of episode has deteriorated sooo rapidly into K-types that now I watch with same feelings as for Kserials - complete amusement, because it doesn't touch the heart the way MJHT used to earlier, and has lost all touch with any realism it ever had. And Adhiraj - really?! Wanting to marry nups for revenge? Su, ANOTHER lie? 'I don't know Adhiraj' - wonder what would have happened if she had said yes, I know him, this man made promises of love to me and now he is betraying me ... sob, sob ... would have been interesting to see Bui's face ... Adhiraj would have looked even more like a goldfish than he normally does. And Nups dropping the tea-tray ... ROFL!!! Now SHE should say - yes, bauji, i agree, whatever elders say is for our good, we'll get married whenever you like - and shoot dagger looks at adhiraj all the way - let's see you get out of that one!

Oh and can she please tell him - you want to marry me? Sure - just hope you don't regret it later! Should make him run for his life!

But they never make heroines strong ... so forget it! All that's gonna happen is that Nups and Su are going to cry more buckets wailing for their lost loves, Sam is going to try coming up with another grand 'plan' based on more lies ... why oh why, can't nupur say - I agree to marry adhiraj, even though both he and I know that both he and I love other people. Again, Bui's face would be worth watching!
Hehe ... could write at least three different scenarios for this ... maybe I will, if I have time!

6 comments:

  1. diya .. WHY are u making me hopeful abt this track once agan ??? :P lol, but I agree wit u...if bauji has heard watever sam said to his friends on his last night in morena, then m damn sure SG wont hav the same probs as MN ... and considering tht they dont repeat tracks anyways that wont b a prob too!

    see basically, uptil now.. ALL of SG's problems hav been a third party .. even when, they jus confessed as sam was told to leave it wasnt something that went wrong between them .. it was a third party's doing..they were still going strong! now, it is something b/w the two of them..hence no room for third parties ?? lets hope so..

    DAMN, I still wish the show ends..so I dont continue hoping !!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. mads, have you seen the latest SG promo??? all our resolutions to quit down the drain!!!! :) And best part ... NO mediators!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hav diya ... I have !!! and u hav NO idea how much I hav refrained myself from opening up a topic in the forum ... abt the duration of their fights - first one, 10 min..second one, half a day ... and the third one, barely two days ... yes, its been two weeks in MJHT land, but actually its been jus two days or so! MAN, they are soo JANUABLE!! but I decided not to open up the topic..since I was the one who opened up the topic of the show being ended .. mayb I shud start writing a blog too..LOL! :D

    but when will tht scene air ??? and I hope there's no editing mistake and somehow they edit out tht kiss ...( like they had for their date when samrat had kissed her forehead ) and is it jus to keep us hooked onto the show and they dont intend to show it tht way at all?? if yes, then the CVs hav succeeded completely!! what if they hav had mediators already and this is them after they are done wit mediating from others ??

    shit, I m hoping for the worst possibiliies now !! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe ... blog is very useful to air your personal frustrations!!! And me too ... ROFL ... again I was thinking about the length of their fights ... how LOOOONG they last :D :D :D

    That's why I was quite happy that they didn't show SG after the phone convo ... my thinking is that Samrat will help in changing Bauji's mind, and I didn't want him coming to the Bhushan house to do that while he was still angry with Gunjan ... just in case Bauji asks him if he likes Gunjan or some such thing. My worry was that if he comes while they're still not talking, he might indicate he's NOT interested in Gunjan ... which would lead to further problems.
    Now my reading is that Bauji will want to talk to Samrat, maybe he can't get through on the phone, maybe Samrat is out trying to contact mayank, so Bauji sends Gunjan to Sam's house to call him, and that's when this kiss scene happens. Suhaani is at Bhushan house as per promo with Adhiraj wanting to marry Nups, so Sam's house is empty and best part is that Bauji himself has sent Gunjan there - I don't think there's any way in hell she would go on her own in these circumstances - she's too smart to do such a foolish thing!!!

    Which Nups is NOT - seriously, i saw the second half of yesterday and I was like - is she MAD??? Climbing over that ladder when she knows Bui and Bauji are in the house??? As for Mayank's dialogues ... it was like cv's ne chun chun ke voh dialogues likhe which were calculated to do the maximum damage! How even Samrat is going to repair that, I don't know - might need Shilpa aunty. Anyway, as my interest in MN is nonexistent, I'm least concerned about their very Ekta-ish love story!!! All I'm worried about is what's going to happen to SG :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO !!! diya I actually catched the first and last part of the epi today! :P first, because after a LONG time I was happy abt the new promo and sam .. and hence, jus wanted to see how sam consoles mayank..and sure enuf he does a gr8 job! honestly when he goes at suhaani "kehna asaan hota hain, lekin jab pyaar chootata hain toh kaisa lagta hain tum nahin samjhogi" I felt for him! coz honestly, amongst the entire lot of love strickes heroes in this serial, ONLY samrat can say this line and it sounds utterly believable, since v all know jus HOW much gunjan's presence means in his life! :-)

    and then the last part jus to check the precap..it was as dumb as expected! *yawn* adharaj asking for nups hand..WTF stuff totally! but in the precap, honestly I felt for the first time whether he is mentally ill or something.. he ACTUALLY gets jealous(?) of sam-suhaani relationship??!! FREAK, I tell u!! *shivers down my spine* !!

    all in all, TOTALLY skippable epi like u said.. and no SG in the precap..so either they get together on fri..or then next week, MAN what a new year's gift!! :))) and it seems mayank left from there and the others are too busy in solving nups ka problem, hence I think no mediators b/w tht one SG scene.. YAY, I cud dance..literally!! :D and since the CVs dont repeat the MN tracks for SG, I m damn sure SG wont get the 'parental opposition' track because anyways bauji has always had faith in sam..so I guess sam wil b the one to eventually console them both..hopefully!

    and IF they plan a new years bash..then I guess it'll b SG together this yr..YAY!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mads, I missed today's episode - was out - and from your review, doesn't seem like I missed much ;) ... will try to catch the first part tomorrow on repeat, that seems the only worthwhile bit.

    But hey ... you're saying mayank left? so yaaayy, the others are busy with nups, plus they don't do much mediation, it's only SG for MN or mayank for samrat, so that means ... NO mediators for SG!!! Yippeeee!!! Unless Su steps in ... hope she doesn't as she will be busy crying over adhiraj :D

    My analysis ... Mayank should stick to helping on logical issues, like he helped in the jail track ... where it comes to relationships, Samrat (and SG) doesn't need help, and mayank - to put it mildly - sucks!!! He's messed up his and nups relationship big time - sometimes I wonder if that is really what the cv's are trying to show - cos this isn't the first time I've felt this way :)

    Saw the precap ... yuck, Adhiraj is creepy!!! What a slime! And he's supposed to be a parallel lead?!

    Anyway, IF they air the SG bit the way they showed in the promo (always a big IF), then yaay ... SG will be together in the new year! What a contrast from last year ... and hope they do this only next week ... I can't watch most days this week ;)

    ReplyDelete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...