Sunday, September 27, 2009

Aapki Antara

The ONLY realistic show on Indian tv these days ... shows real issues, handled realistically and sympathetically, with extreme care not to offend any one and a real attempt to educate and enlighten. Deserves all the praise it gets. Every time I watch it, I feel a lump in my throat, I relate to it - and I wonder how I would react if confronted with similar issues.

Helps that the kids are adorable!

A far cry from all the other over the top dramatic entertainment and candyfloss serials on air and a real breath of fresh air. Hope it continues with the same standards and goes from strength to strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...