Monday, July 30, 2018

Indian Idol 10

Two new singers among the top 14 - or rather, two that I heard for the first time - Renu Naggar and Soumya Choudhry ... and another one - Vibhor. These three are to watch out for. As is Salman Ali. I like Avanti too. These are my top picks. As usual, am biased towards the classical singer, so Soumya is my pick for now. Krishnakali was okay, she has a very sweet voice, like Alka Yagnik/ Shreya Ghoshal, so I hope she picks up. Nilanjana was good too.

On a side note, I hadn't heard of most of the singers who came  as 'special guests'!!! Most seemed to be one song wonders - I could be wrong, as I haven't followed BW music closely for some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...