Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Indian Idol 10

Finally I have something to watch on TV ... my old favorite Indian Idol is back. Just caught up with last weekend's theater round where the top 30 were whittled down to top 14 contestants. It should have been top 12 but apparently the singers are so good this time that the judges decided to increase the number to 14. I'm not surprised ... in fact, am very glad ... the quality of singers this time is really good.

Haven't caught all the names yet, but will get them all going forward, and am sure will start developing my own favorites as well. The ones I watched and liked ... Krishnakali and Nilanjana among the girls, Sourabh and Nitin among the guys. A couple more are good too ... will get their names sorted over the next couple of weeks. There is a classical singer as well ... hope he goes further than Shravan did the last season. Indian Idol also gives me a chance to catch up on the new songs going around ... I really must listen to Saavn more often! Or just watch B4U music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...