Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sanaya News ... finally!!!

Finally!!! There was a pic yesterday on some photographer's insta account, which he reposted with a title 'Work mode" ... Shoot ... which got me all excited, though I tried to contain myself!

And now today we got a byte ... Sanaya and Mohit attended the Yash Chopra Award night, where SRK was awarded by Rekha ... Sanaya gave a small byte, where she did not say anything about her new project, but it was clear she HAS a new project ... halleluiah!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zliw-6__fUY&feature=youtu.be

And how lovely was Sanaya looking ... in a nude glitter top with a gathered dhoti skirt and a matching cape with a touch of green ... very elegant outfit. It's good to see Sanaya making more of an effort and dressing up a bit for these award nights ... she looks lovelier and lovelier! 

Some pics - 



















2 comments:

  1. Hello Dia !
    I've seen yesterday's small Sanaya and Mohit appearance. From what I understood when she spoke in English as she follows a project that has not been seen before on TV.
    I was very glad for this news.
    Regarding how she was dressed and how she had arranged her hair ..these things were not at all on my taste..I mean she could do this much better.
    I remember how she appeared to award a grant in England in a long white dress, and awarding prizes in a pink dress.
    In there was perfect like outfit ,hairstyle and makeup.In my opinion .
    I know this is very subjective but , in her position should pay more attention to such things.
    I know her work say very much about herself, how great is like actress but, these things are a "must do" in her profession.
    What I noticed again how much the camera loves her ..
    Her being exudes so much on the outside ... it is so ... so .. such a solar human being. so wonderful effervescence .so much joy of living...I saw few people to give so good on camera
    That is a wonderful gift for Sanaya...
    I think not to be bothered with my opinions....
    Best days will come for all of us:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ileana!

      Yes, Sanaya said quite clearly that the previous project that she was supposed to do, meaning Meenu Mausi, is not happening ... but she can't speak about the project she is currently working on. Which means clearly that she IS working on something.

      I liked her outfit ... it is from one of her favorite designers, who is also a very close friend ... but I agree she could have worn something slightly more formal. However I watched other videos of the event, and there weren't too many people there, it seems to have been a fairly small event. As to her hair, I have a different theory. The photograph that came with the photographer had her hair all mussed up and untidily tied back... so this untidy look might be done that way for her show. Her natural hair is poker straight. But I agree with you, in her profession, these things are important, and she has to pay more attention to them. She used to be very casual and simple earlier, so this is a big improvement!

      And I agree again ... she exudes so much joy and positivity on camera ... it's always a pleasure to watch her bytes. This one had me smiling all day!

      Now waiting for more news of the show ... the makers and channel are keeping it all very secretive.

      Delete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...