Saturday, July 16, 2016

Article on Sanaya ... and other TV shows

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/top-10-tv-actors-traits-loved-fans/11/

Article mentioning Sanaya, posting here because I am so starved of any Sanaya news, any little drop is welcome!

"Thy name is a true professional. it is rare to find an actor so professional, who knows how to make a complete and successful balance between work, fans, friends and personal life. She doesn't believe in encouraging nonsense or even for that matter giving any false hopes to anyone. She believes in straight talk and doesn't like anyone commenting on her personal life and makes sure not to even give anyone the opportunity to. She makes sure to let her work do the talking and that's about that. Now who wouldn't love such a strong personality? We all do and respect such attitude and balance."


Updates in the last couple of months ... Sanaya totally underground, it seems she went on a month long holiday in Europe, as we got a picture of her and Mohit in Spain, on what appeared to be a cruise ship. Pic was tweeted by Mohit ... Thank god he is on twitter and takes pity on us poor fans occasionally. Arjun B was in Madrid for the IIFa awards and met up with the two, he also tweeted a couple of pictures. After that, we got a pic of San at Srman's birthday (the guy who played her brother in Chhanchhan), so we know she is back in Mumbai. No further news on her new show, and Sanaya herself is completely underground. So we wait ... and wait ... and wait ...

In the meantime, started watching Gul's new offering on Star Plus, which replaced Tamanna - Ishqbaaz. Gul has a major problem ... lack of creativity. So her main pairs are always angry young men paired with bubbly, chirpy, middle class (read poor) orphan girls ... IB is no exception. Nakuul is taking a while to settle into the angry young man role ... fortunately he is not as insufferable as ASR was at the start of IPK, although his interactions with his FL, Annika are worse and pretty senseless as of now. Also, they have no chemistry ... Nakuul is not bad, but the actress playing Annika, Surbhi C, is terrible.

As of now, the Oberoi brothers' bromance is very watchable ... Pinki, Shivaay's mom, after an OTT start, has mellowed slightly to becoming watchable, Mahesh Thakur (Tej Oberoi) is a surprise playing a very grey character, and is good to watch as always, Jahnvi, his wife is interesting and more subtle in her acting than the rest ... the rest are standard TV actors and characters. There are already three vamps in the show ... Roop, the brothers' bua ... Svetlana, Tej's mistress ... and a very, very forgettable, OTT screechy bua of the FL, who never speaks her dialogues, she only screeches them. Very, very annoying ... actually, the entire FL's family is annoying, Annika, her brother Saahil and her screechy bua. Hope Gul does not go the QH way and give the vamps major screen space ... that will put me completely off the show.
I like the middle brother, Omkara and the younger Rudra. Rudra's love interest is cute, but has been in only a couple of scenes till now. Let's see how it goes ... knowing Gul, anything is possible, but in terms of chemistry, she has missed the boat this time (actually the last couple of times - even Humsafars on Sony, the FL was terrible.) Shivaay and Annika have no chemistry, the youngest Rudra and his love interest will be the cute couple, not the hot one ... so far Omkara's love interest Ishaana has appeared in just one episode, and was overacting big time, so not much hope from that one either.
As I said, the brothers' bromance and their bond is the most watchable part of the show ... maybe that's why Gul has gotten unknown female leads.

Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke ... going well, the show continues to be well written with great dialogues, very natural and real ... but oh!!! How I miss Sanaya here! Again a very bad FL, with terrible flat dialogue delivery and blank eyes - she has NO expression in either her eyes or her voice. Am enjoying Shaheer though ... he has improved a lot from Navya days, can see the hard work he has put in ... and Supriya ji is a pleasure to watch as always. It is tough to see her in a grey role ... she makes the over-possessive mother very real and watchable, and relateable. The last episode where she suspects something between Dev and Sona, she is annoyed and restless, tries to avoid talking to Sona, is offhand and dismissive to her without being obviously unpleasant ... so real!!!

Ek Duuje Ke Vaaste ... still watching it ... nothing much to analyse, except to wonder that is Shravan really such a daddy's boy and so dumb that he can't understand the very obvious brainwashing being done by his dad? And Ramnath is as bad as any saas! So the two shows I watch on Sony ... one ML is a mamma's boy, the other is a daddy's boy. The Mamma's boy has more brains as of now, though :)

New show starting on Sony - Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhaniya ... the ML is the guy who played Titu ... he is a good actor. Will check out the show.
Also will check out a new show starting on &TV - Tere Bin (or something like that) ... a mature love story about moving on in life.


7 comments:

  1. Dia! I'm glad I can write in your blog . I discovered you blog after I saw and reviewed several times this spring IPKKND series.
    In my country (Romania) series began last autumn and accidentally I stayed in one episode and I oblivion until last winter.In our country was very, very badly as a result promoted him and withdrawn from the market.In one day I thought to look for it and try to watch at it.I can to tell you that for us in this part of the world that have different rhythm, from us all runs on fast and very soon ,, we are more energetic and vocal.
    That the pace of the film is almost lethal, as during a episod.The rule during an episode so is 1.15 hours, 20 minutes, with breaks, you must have nerves to watch a Hindi serial.
    Do not think I bring any afont Indian people or his films but I wanted to describe my condition in front of a Hindi serial.
    I searched and I found the series to be translated integrally and hence began -episoadele madness.I've seen alternately translated (with a very bad image) and original episodes on Starplus, and that a few times so I can engage translation image and to go and show atmosphere.


    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an insane over this period and that only and only because of the show, mainly by Sanaya and his Barun, or rather of Kushi, Arnav, image and music.It was great to watch , to understand and to enjoy what it meant for the entire product IPKKND.
    I had no idea about the problems aroused by the film and especially Barun one way or another.
    I had to understand, that I brought out of me patience, why these people do not speak with each other, why not explain their things what they think, why do not interact vocal and only after imagining everyone he knows or thinks other.
    Anyway I enjoyed immensely as I watched, as I understood, and I understood things not related to my own culture and also thanks to you and the girls who have posted on your blog.
    They were all too real and objective punch your views in my view.
    So I seemed to me .I'm read another blog in which each story episode was almost more beautiful than the episode itself :)Very interesting :)
    That way I was grateful first of Sanaya which was simply wonderful.
    I tried to look at other actresses but I find it impossible ... actresses are so bad, or bad professional or simply have no place in the industry that requires talent and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately too many of them is missing many of the ingredients of a person able to transmit emotion by a viewer.
    After I watch the show I tried to follow the work of Sanaya and did nothing to me confirm my opinion about it .Is an absolutely wonderful lady, I slept often with her in mind and woke up with her in me mind.I am convinced that is a very good person and inspire for good and serios things a lot of people .
    About Barun what I can say....About me opinion is a....flower power man.... :)))) Jhon Lennon.... Imagine...A man with talent,but it'n style a man who did not go with you in a long race,presumea lot of hard work and dedication.How it did not liked a show like IPKKND it is difficult to understand for me,even the professionally speaking,not to mention about the material now,perhaps someone pays the bills :))Flower power man...seriously:))Proof as the last serial he was supposed to perform failure in a big way .I would not want to Sanaya such a man next to her in the show that would crack in the shortest time.
    As friends.... nothing to say...be happy and enjoy their time together....Maybe when his mind get down in his head.
    The image of his wife taking him to the middle during rehearsals,for the few episodes in December I insist in me mind.Like it was a child who was left among strangers first day in kindergarten and was afraid of what would happen ... I think is one of the setbacks in his career ... i am sorry for him or for her ... big deal confidence in yourself and in the next you sit.What does not happend with Sanaya and Mohit.Confidence, much to the man's home.
    Thank you and girls for all the beautiful things that you brought into my life, be healthy and hear only good things.
    Health Sanaya all too well and the upper one to guide us towards good things and sustainable.
    Thank you
    Ileana Petrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ileana,

    So happy to see you here, and read your views on IPKKND. Welcome to this blog! I'm happy that reading the episode posts helped you to understand the serial and the Indian mindset better!

    I am so happy to read your views on Sanaya ... as you may know, I am a Sanaya fan since her first show, Miley Jab Hum Tum, and with every new show, she makes me a bigger fan. Her acting is wonderful, and the way she connects the viewers to her emotions on screen, is amazing! She is the first TV actress I follow offscreen, and she is as wonderful offscreen as she is on ... I completely admire her hard work, her dedication to her work and her professionalism.

    You are right about Barun ... he seems to be lacking in confidence, especially after throwing away the biggest hit of his career. He has made some bad choices, and spoiled his own life ... I too don't want him acting with Sanaya again, he is too undependable. Let them stay friends in their personal life, but let him stay away from her in professional life.

    Thanks for writing here! Sanaya has a new show coming up, I will post all details on this blog as and when they come in.

    cheers
    Dia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloo:) I'm so glad that you answer me :)
    I read the news about Sanaya and I enjoyed very much for her and also for me :)
    I watched what I found about her ... serials.. TV appearance (in witch it was with little girls and an elderly man impressed me to tears).
    Often I found myself with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes ...
    A mixture of emotions I have covered many times .. it is amazing ...
    I can watch everything written or spoken English ...
    So the language barrier for me is very, very high ... I can only be glad to see her ... listen the music ...to feel the atmosphere and infer what happens ...
    I enjoyed for all assessments for his work and for her personality  .... she deserves them all...
    It was a rush on all lines of mass media ....
    Gul and Barun (better say who represent him) were used the opportunity to bring a little attention on him ...
    From the management point of view is perfect, but at the same time how sad it must be to have nothing to show about you and your work ....
     I will gladly follow with carefull your blog awaiting news of Sanaya.
    Otherwall .... I wish you to hear only good things :)
    All the best,
    Ileana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dia again!
    I hope my writing on your blog not bother and disturb you.

    An indefinable something I pursued looking at serial and then at the sequences of serial .Music for me is something very important.
    Music may complete or destroy an image or scene from a movie.
    Even alone, music is a story in itself.
    The dance of Sanaya and Barun on Teri Meri Prem Kahani gave me a certain feeling that I could not define.
     Listening music, watching videos and reading all kind of stuff me on I realized what it was about.
    And I did some research and I was right :) I suspected what was so :)

    Teri Meri Prem Kahani is an adaptation of a Christmas carol in my country :)))
    I'll put a link to you :)
    I can not tell you how happy I was like a little bit of me, of Romania, it was in this series that I love.
    Himesh Reshammiya the composer, I found that was accused of plagiarism the romanian Christmas Carol, but later he clarified thet he bought before the song copyrights came out
    I am glad that even as an adaptation, many people live ,feels wonderful things ,enjoy and listening a old carol from my country.
    See, maybe is not a coincidentally that I was so connected
    with IPKKND .
    Hoping that I don't bored you :) i wish you a very good day
    Ileana

    here is a link

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5ftjcxWw9I

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E8MG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ileana,
      Just listened to the link you gave - the original song is beautiful! I love opera, and this was wonderful. Thank you so much for the link.

      IPKKND had some beautiful original music ... but this song is actually from a Bollywood movie Bodyguard. Many Indian TV shows use BW songs, and IPKKND did the same.

      Delete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...