Friday, October 24, 2014

Sanaya in London

Sanaya, Mohit, Karan Tacker, Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz in London after the AVTAs ... meant to make this a single post with the awards night, but there are so many beautiful pics of the awards night, and lovely ones of these people holidaying, that I couldn't fit them into one post.

I love this pic, so this goes on top ... San is looking so fresh and pretty here, like a college girl!


Holidaying in London




Cute!



Night on the town!




Apparently the gang celebrated Diwali together
Embedded image permalink

At Madame Tusssaud's ... with Aishwarya?


Trust San to do something like this!


Again ... trust San ... what a pose!


This one is blurred ... but it's Daniel Craig, what the heck, blurry or not!



That is a statue of Sherlock Holmes ... no wonder those poses here!


Vaibhaz and San seem to be getting along like a house on fire. Two Parsi girls together ... the men must be running for cover!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god!! :-) missed you dia and visited this page and the first thing I saw is this post... they look SOO adorable!! :) :) and san's poses are too hilarious.. haha.. esp the one with AB senior... and mohit should seriously improve his look when he is around sanaya atleast.. :P but happy to see them enjoying and partying together.. a part of me always wondered how long they will be together.. but seems like they are pretty happy and peaceful together.. :) so happy for them!! :)

    Btw..who is vaibhiz? And vivian dsena is from that vampire show right??

    How are you doing? :) lots of love and hugs to you... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy Mads!!!!! Good to see you here after so long!!!

      How is newly wedded life treating you???!!! How are you?!

      I love these pics ... put them so that they're in my library and I can access them whenever I want. The best was seeing Sanaya finally get a solo award for acting ... God knows she has deserved it since ages. Love these pics as well ... she is obviously having a whale of a time.

      Vahbiz is Vivian's wife ... yes, you're right, he's the guy from the vampire show :) Vahbiz is a Parsi, so the two girls must have had a mad time together ... they seem to be having a lot of fun!

      Mohit is really way below Sanaya's league in terms of looks and style ... but he seems to be a really nice guy, and they're happy together so far ... touch wood!

      Delete
    2. I am doing great... married life is also wonderful!! :) we finally moved together last month...so I get to experience the real married life only since a month but it's blissful! :-) I can't wait for the rest of my life now...and the adventures that will unfold.. :) :)

      How are you?? You shifted for good to india right?? How is life? Have you adjusted now?

      Delete
    3. That sounds wonderful!!! Married life can be a lot of fun ... so enjoy!!!

      No, we haven't shifted to India for good ... this is a posting like the others, so we will be moving again in a year or so. I'm enjoying it here, life is comfortable, I work part-time and I enjoy that a lot, am close to my mom, that is really good ... so lots of good things about being in India. Enjoying it while it lasts :)

      Delete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...