Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Other Shows We're Watching

Making a quick post ... I meant to make it over the weekend, but had no time at all ... and this situation will continue till Diwali. Hopefully I will update more news and segments later.

The only show I'm currently watching with any continuity is

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh ... more for the story than anything else, it's supposed to be about a marriage going bad, and if that happens, should the wife stay in it? One show I loves years ago on a similar theme was Saans, with Neena Gupta and Kanwaljeet Singh .. let's see if this joins the list of all time favorite shows. Ekta's interview on the show caught my interest, and this is a limited episodes show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...