Monday, January 24, 2011

Decent

SGP continues to be the only show to hold my interest ... found the guy who plays Deepak very decent today, as both young Deepak and his father. Make up does so much, but body language, the look in the eyes, voice change - all make a difference and those depend on the actor - and the guy does a good job. I find the old man very different from the young, to the point that I have to look very closely to see if he indeed is the same actor.

And I love Mahesh Thakur ... used to enjoy him in the old days, and I love him even more in present avatar - that ever present twinkle in his eye is adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...