Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sanaya News ... and Other shows

Leaked clip of  mock shoot/promo/whatever of Sanaya's new show ... so the show is confirmed, the leads seem to be locked ... she is well and truly on her way back ... halleluiah!!!





According the latest clip from SBAS,  Sanaya and Harshad are playing doctors. Time for me to get ready to *head desk* a few million times ... but anything for Sanaya!!!

First promo for SP's new show Naamkaran ... and it already has me intrigued. I am going to catch this one for sure. Bonus is that the actors are all good, and the child actor seems good from the promo. SP has a record of casting very good child actors ... think Bhavesh and Harshita of Veera, and Ruhi from YHM ... so I'm hoping this ... and Sanaya's show ... are no exceptions.

Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya continues to hold my interest ... hope the chacha chachi don't degenerate into outright villains, they are  already going down that way. Hope Kapil has some redeeming qualities and owns up ... that will paint his parents very black indeed, so I doubt he will do that. But I wonder how will Meera be cleared ...  and I hope she is cleared very soon, and this whole matter isn't dragged till eternity with no one being the wiser.
If I was Meera, I would have said very firmly that I gave Rs 30,000 to chacha chachi, if the family wants, they can believe me, if they don't believe me, no skin off my back, I'm going. I tried to help you all out, but it seems no  one in this family is bothered about the entire family, except for Abhishek. I'm sorry, Abhishek, I think you're fighting a losing battle here, but they're your family ... all the best.
And if Amma tells her ... so you're saying my son and DIL are lying, Meera should turn around and tell her very firmly, yes, I'm sorry to say this, but they are.

Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke ... the story reaches the main point ... Dev is deliriously happy with Sona, she is his anchor, his soulmate, she makes him feel light hearted and happy again, which he hasn't felt ever since childhood, she teases him, laughs with him, makes him laugh, and he enjoys every moment he spends with her. With her he is not the provider, the responsible one ... with her, he is just himself.
And Ishwari hates that ... an insecure mother, she sees her son going away from her, sees another woman holding sway over him, sees Dev listening to another woman's words, following her wishes ... and Ishwari is scared that she is no longer the number 1 woman in her son's life. Of course, her feelings are reinforced by Radha Rani.
I'm not sure of RR's motives, except that maybe she feels an outsider woman, especially an intelligent one, will see through RR's and Vicky's shenanigans very quickly ... and also they are happy  for Dev to remain unmarried, as that means Vicky may get a bigger share of the business. Vicky is a complete waste ... and RR's encouragement shows a mirror how women raise sons who feel it is all right to insult, eve tease and molest other women.

Ishqbaaz ... not really holding my interest. Gul's strength is romance, but here, none of the couples have a spark ... and her humour is forced at best, and slapstick at worst. The scenes between the couples are repetitive, and all are lifted in some way from IPKKND, but the actors don't manage to lift them anywhere near the same level. Good for a light watch, as the track is light as of now, and for the bromance.




4 comments:

  1. I am so happy that Sanaya's new show is confirmed. I just can't express it in words. For the sake of watching her, I am also going to break the family tradition of not watching SP shows. LOL. But on a serious note, both SI and HC are great actors and their pairing will be a treat for all viewers.

    P.S. My name is Srushti, but I can understand why you called me Shristy in your previous post. In Hindi, it should be Shristi/Shristy as you spelled, but in Odia(my mother tongue), it is spelled as Srushti, which is in accordance to the rules of pronouncing Sanskrit syllables. So, that's my name. Don't mind my words. Was just correcting you. Being a student of social sciences, I couldn't help but ended up correcting you. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sorry about that! I have a childhood friend called Srishti, so that name comes naturally to me :) Is the meaning the same as Srishti? I am big on meanings of Indian names ... always look for the meanings behind the names.
      In Hindi, which is my mother tongue, Srishti is the correct pronunciation ... the little moon under the Sa sound is pronounced as Ri. Hence I wrote it that way by mistake.

      My TV is stuck on Sony these days too ...but I have given up on Ek Duje, and on the verge of giving up on Kuch Rang. SP is coming up with some good shows, so I will go back to SP once Naamkaran starts ... I really liked the promo.

      Delete
  2. Diaa! :) hope you are doing fine.. I stalk ur blog now and then but hardly got the time to reply till now... Soooo excited for Sanaya's show, it sounds good and eager to see Sanaya in a modern avtaar.. :D although the khichadi they will sell under the name of medicine is questionable but still, glad to see sanaya back on screen!! :)

    And, i am watching bade bhaiyya too.. It is really nice and refreshing, the FL was weak for me in the initial epis but somehow she managed to catch my interest from epi 6 onwards.. Priyansh as Abhi is ofcourse the star of the show-he emotes really well. And i loved the relationship betn abhi and his brother, the guy playing Rohan and esp his characterization is very, very realistic! :) the show has its ups and downs and last week was perhaps one of the low points of the show..but i still have hope from it.. :) looking forward to watching Meera navigate her life thru the crazy Pants- maybe this was the much needed challenge that was missing in her life..haha! Abhi-Meera are cute as of now, decent chemistry, but their story somehow reminds me of jab we met.. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madssss!!! So good to see you here! I saw your post on the BBKD forum ... am not writing on any forum, so didn't reply there, but it was good to see your lovely long analysis ... as usual, our thoughts are so similar!!! Priyanshu is amazing, and so is the kid playing Rohan ... they are the stars of the show, and I absolutely LOVE the Abhi-Rohan bond.

      The FL was weak in the promos, I got put off by her, and almost didn't tune in to the show ...but I had liked Priyanshu a lot in his SP show, so gave it a shot, and found to my surprise, that she was not bad. I am looking for more depth in Meera's character though ... light and fluffy all the way won't cut it for me. I like the way her mom has sensed that everything is not all okay with the way Meera has said yes to Aman. That has to break up before anything else happens.
      Abhi-Meera chemistry is cute ... it's more from Abhi's side as of now ... and the guy is a good actor, so he is making it happen. But we are seeing glimpses of Meera's connect happening with Abhi ... that instinctive trust, and her feeling of being let down when he didn't believe her ... they look cute together, and if they do well in serious scenes, I think their chemistry will be good.

      As for Sanaya ... I am so excited! It sounds good, a modern urban setting ... the writers are good, they wrote for YHM on SP the first year, and I like the way they wrote both Ruhi and Aditya. Since San's show will have kids playing a prominent role, that is so important, that they are well written, and not the typical TV brats. I'm not sure if they are playing doctors ... the SBAS said so, but they don't look like doctors in that brief glimpse. Keeping fingers crossed ... I will be head desking a major part of the time if they are doctors ... better be prepared!!! Anything for Sanaya!!!

      Take care, and keep dropping in when you have time! Once Sanaya's show starts, I will be updating here regularly :)

      Delete

Back!

 Received a message about a spam comment, logged in to delete it, and browsed through the blog after AGES!!!! With work and home life gettin...